Admin, News, Public Works|

Greene County Regional Water and the South Greene Water Corporation will switch from chloramine to free chlorine effective April 1, 2022.  You may experience cloudy water. If so, call the Greene County Water Department at 252-747-2429 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.

Close Search Window