Board Vacancy|

The Greene County Board of Commissioners requests applications from citizens interested in serving on any of the following boards.  You may obtain an application from the Greene County Manager’s Office, 229 Kingold Blvd., Suite D, Snow Hill, NC  28580 or on the County Website .  Call 252-747-3446 with any questions.


Recreation Advisory Board 2 positions
Close Search Window